Claim If the goods you receive are damaged or defective, you can make a claim by contacting us.
If the merchant has accepted that the claim is justified, we will replace the advertised product with another of the same type or refund the amount paid by you in the event that we cannot provide a replacement for the product.
If the merchant has accepted that the claim is reasonable, the cost of returning the advertised product and delivering a new one shall be borne by the company.
Return of ordered products
WITHDRAWAL OF DISTANCE CONTRACT AND PURCHASED GOODS
1. On the grounds of Art. 50 of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), a consumer who has the quality of a consumer within the meaning of the CPA has the right to withdraw from the distance sale contract and to request the return of the goods ordered and purchased by him within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the Goods by the User or by a third party other than the carrier and specified by the User, or when the User has ordered many goods with one order, which are delivered separately, starting from the date on which the User or a third party, different by the carrier and specified by the User, received the last good. The conditions under which the return is made are:
• The User shall notify the Provider in advance by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org that on the grounds of Art. 50 of the Law on Public Procurement, the company shall withdraw from the distance sale contract, where it shall also indicate a bank account for the return of the amount paid; • The original packaging of the Product has not been opened by the manufacturer and its integrity has not been broken, as well as the integrity of the protective stickers and other labels affixed by the Supplier has not been broken;
If the above conditions are not fulfilled, the Provider reserves the right to refuse to accept the returned Goods and accordingly not to recover the full amounts paid by the User. The consumer is not entitled to refuse in respect of goods and circumstances covered by Art. 57 of the LPC.
2. All transportation and any other costs of returning the Goods are entirely at the expense of the User. Until the moment the Goods are delivered by the User to the Supplier, the risk of accidental loss and damage or damage shall be borne entirely by the User. In the event that, by its nature, a Goods cannot be returned by regular mail, the User shall bear the cost of returning the Goods otherwise and pay them according to the relevant tariffs, price lists, etc. to the relevant courier or other companies that he chooses to use for the return.
3. In case a User exercises his right under Art. 50 of the PPA, provided that it fulfills the above conditions, the Supplier undertakes to reimburse the Price of the Goods (except for additional costs related to the method of delivery chosen by the User, other than the cheapest standard method of delivery, offered by the Provider) by bank transfer (under the bank account specified above) within the statutory 14-day period. The User explicitly declares his / her consent to reimbursement by the Provider by bank transfer, irrespective of the payment method used by the User for payment of executed Orders. The Provider is entitled to delay the repayment of the payments until the Goods have been received back or until proof is provided that the Goods have been sent back, whichever is the earlier.
4. The user may use, but is not obliged to, the following form for exercising his right under Art. 50 of the CPA for the cancellation of the contract.
5. The User shall send to the Supplier or return the Goods without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the User has notified the Supplier of his termination of the distance contract. The time limit is considered to be fulfilled if the User sends or returns the Goods to the Provider before the expiry of the 14-day period.
6. The goods must be returned to the city of Yambol, 1 Industrial Str. (Furniture Factory NEW HOME)
7. The cost of returning the goods is at the expense of the consumer!