Validity of current promotions: 01.01.2020 to 31.01.2020
In respect of respecting your rights and observing the Consumer Law, it is important for us to know that according to:
Art. 112 (1) In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the sales contract, the consumer has the right to file a claim by asking the seller to translate the goods in accordance with the sales contract. In this case, the consumer can choose between repairing the product or replacing it with a new one, unless this is impossible or the method of compensation chosen by him is disproportionate to the other.
(2) It is considered that a method of compensation to the consumer is disproportionate if its use imposes a cost on the seller, who is unreasonable in comparison with the other mode of compensation, taking into account:
the value of the consumer good if there was no lack of conformity;
the importance of non-compliance;
the opportunity to offer the consumer another way of compensation that does not involve significant inconvenience to the consumer.
Art. 113 (1) Where the consumer goods do not comply with the sales contract, the seller shall be obliged to bring them into conformity with the sales contract.
(2) The adjustment of the consumer goods in accordance with the sales contract must be made within one month from the submission of the complaint by the consumer.
(3) After the expiration of the term under para. 2, the consumer has the right to cancel the contract and to be reimbursed to him or to request a reduction of the price of the consumer goods according to Art. 114
(4) Bringing consumer goods into conformity with the sales contract is free of charge to the consumer. It owes no expense to the shipment of consumer goods or materials and labor associated with its repair and should not incur significant inconvenience.
(5) The consumer may also claim compensation for the damage suffered as a result of the non-compliance.
Art. 114 (1) In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the sales contract and when the consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the claim under Art. 113, he has the right to choose from one of the following options:
Termination of the contract and reimbursement of the amount paid by it;
(2) The consumer may not claim a refund or a reduction in the price of the goods when the trader agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one or to repair the goods within one month from the filing of the complaint by the consumer.
(3) The trader shall be obliged to satisfy a request for termination of the contract and to recover the amount paid by the consumer when, after having satisfied three claims of the consumer by performing repair of the same goods, within the term of the guarantee under Art. 115, there is a subsequent occurrence of non-conformity of the goods with the sales contract.
(4) The consumer may not claim the termination of the contract if the non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract is negligible.
Art. 115 (1) The consumer may exercise his right under this section within two years from the delivery of the consumer goods.
(2) The term under para. 1 ceases to run for the time necessary to repair or replace the consumer good or to reach an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve the dispute.
(3) The exercise of the consumer's right under para. 1 shall not be bound by any other term for filing a claim other than the term under para. 1.
Art. 119 (1) The application for the provision of a commercial guarantee shall contain obligatory information on:
Consumer rights arising from the guarantee under Art. 112-115, and clearly states that the commercial guarantee does not affect the consumer rights arising from the guarantee under Art. 112-115, and more specifically that regardless of the commercial guarantee the seller is responsible for the lack of conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale under the guarantee under Art. 112 - 115;
The contents and scope of the commercial guarantee;
The essential elements necessary for its implementation, in particular: the ways in which claims can be made; term of the commercial guarantee; territorial scope of the commercial guarantee; the name and address of the person providing the commercial guarantee and the name and address of the person to whom the commercial guarantee may be lodged, where that person is different from the person providing the commercial guarantee.
(2) In case the commercial guarantee is provided by a manufacturer who does not have a representative on the territory of the country, and in the application for providing a commercial guarantee there is no information under para. 1, item 1, this information shall be provided to the consumer in an appropriate manner by the seller.
(3) The information under para. 1 should be clear, comprehensible and easy to read. The information must be provided in Bulgarian.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and European Directive 1999/44 / EC, the manufacturer provides a two-year warranty on the product manufactured by him.
Due to the high quality of the certified certified materials used in its own production or by proven manufacturers and 20 years of experience in the development and production of upholstered furniture, Yambol Commerce Ltd. provides the full commercial guarantee to its customers.
THE WARRANTY COVERS
All products manufactured by Yambol Commerce Ltd. under the brand name NEW HOME, which in the warranty period under normal use showed hidden production defects.
Difference of the purchased product with the individual labeled model. Discrepancy between the sizes of the purchased product and the previously mentioned ones by more than 3% in width, length and thickness.
A mismatch that occurred during the operation during the warranty period, resulting in irreversible elastic deformation of the interior of the sofa by more than 2 centimeters from the straight line, the outermost line of the missing element, and is the result of normal operation.
NO WARRANTY COVERED
Defects caused by misuse of the purchased product as noted in the warranty card and instruction manual.
Defects caused by the customer due to careless transport or misuse.
Defects resulting from external influences, mechanical damage, increased humidity, repair attempts, etc. caused by the client or third parties.
Defects resulting from prolonged storage, cleaning of the product with abrasive or unsuitable preparations, from pets, etc.
Discrepancies resulting from storage or use under unnatural conditions of contamination or moisture.
The expected deformation of the exterior due to the natural effect of the operation over time.
Visual changes in the decorative and backrests with granular or fluffy pads due to natural operation and removable at home.
When the client is unable to provide the necessary documents for filing a claim.
If necessary, Yambol Commerce Ltd. offers post-warranty repair of all its furniture, the service is paid by the customer according to the manufacturer's price list.